2) Read. Might I suggest Harry Potter series, Earth's Children series by Jean M. Auel, Raptor Red, Emergence, Scarecrow (or anything else by Matthew Reilly), Alexandria Link (or anything else by Steve Berry), Count of Monte Cristo (don't knock it...it's an awesome classic about getting revenge on people)....and if you need more ideas, lemme know. Those are some of my favorites. Stick 'em on your nook/kindle/whatever.
3) Do a sudoku or 12...here is a good site for individual sudokus, and they keep your time so you can make it into a competition. Or, this site has samurai sudoku, which are like regular sudokus, but joined! Not harder, just longer.
4) Play on pinterest
5) Learn to knit
6) Learn to crochet...I have a bajillion patterns...I'm happy to share!
7) Want to teach baby sign language? Well, hop to learning some signs! There are some beautiful ASL videos of pop songs, too
8) Do a crossword or wordfind or other fun puzzle games.
9) Watch a movie, TV....or netflix or hulu
10) Blog stalk (I'm sure you have your favorites). Here's a good one. And here. They're both kid-related, I know.
11) Look thru websites with cute animals or funny fails or the wasting time website
12) Play mindless computer games
13) Look thru instagram and facebook
14) Blog about everything you've been wanting to blog about but haven't had time
15) Read some web comics. xkcd is a funny one.
16) Play on youtube...music videos, videos of babies dancing, videos of animals, the list goes on and on and on. Also, horribly inappropriate disney voice-overs.
17) Play angry birds! There's original, seasons, space and star wars!
18) Drink lots of water, pee, repeat. (hey, it gets you out of bed legally, right?)
19) Look thru ebay. Laugh at crazy things people are selling. (um, who buys used granny panties from ebay?!)
20) Make lists and plans. Just, don't stress over them. Like, lists of who's going to come
Okay, creative juices are all gone now. Hopefully this will get you through at least one day. I need at least that long to think of more ideas. Until then, here's the required Sophia picture:
I like my walker. And my thumb.