Friday, December 7, 2012

CDO, much?

For those of you wondering, CDO is OCD, with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.  :-)  Anyway, I don't consider myself to be terribly OCD, except with a few things (easiest way to piss me off is to crinkle my papers.  They need to be unrumpled, unfolded, and NOT crumpled!)  I also like my things to be where I expect them to be.  I may not be the most organized person in the world (pinterest tells me that daily), but I know where my stuff is.  One thing in lab that I'm extradordinarily OCD about, I have found, is cutting in straight, non-ragged lines.  We have parafilm (coolest stuff ever!), and it gets cut to the size you need.  Well, someone doesn't know how to cut straight.  Nor do they know how to cut non-agged lines.  And, evidently, they are not aware that they are not the only ones using this particular roll of parafilm.  Otherwise why the heck would they do this:


Really?!?!


Ugh.  As a side note, another thong pinterest tells me is that my project list is clearly too short, as it has about a bazillion things I want to add to my to-do or to-make lists.  If only my day had 48 hours in it, rather then the standard 24.  Do you think I could get an upgrade?  le sigh.


Moving on, here is the daily (daily? blog-ly?  I don't blog daily,
but most posts have a picture, so I feel I'm justified in making up a word for it) Sophia picture.  Photoshoot pictures are coming soon, promise.

Still shot, so you can read the shirt

And, happy action shot.

(blogger, you suck on non-computer devices!)

No comments:

Post a Comment