Saturday, December 15, 2012

Modeling

Sophia has said she wants to be a underwear model.  Specifically, a VS underwear model.

Please mom?

It looks like so much fun.

I must admit, I had some reservations....I feel like 6.5 months may be a bit young to begin such a career.  And, besides, I didn't think that VS had products in xxxxxxs.  But, I promised her I'd do some research.  I do believe I have found the perfect thing for her.
Thongies Diaper Thongs. Sassy!. The softness of a baby’s butt is the stuff of legend. Maybe even myth. So… How could anyone want hide something so smooth and scrumptiously cute!?! Introducing Thongies, the new diaper on the block! They’re sassy and comfy. Diaper rash? Not with this breathability! . Brought to you by the moron's at www.howtobeadad.com

Now she doesn't have to worry about vdl (visible diaper line) or that awkward bunching that can happen, and will fit right in as she crawls down that runway (because we all know she's not allowed to walk for another 2.5 months).  It may be a bit difficult for her to crawl in the 46" heels I see the models in, so socks may have to do.  Or, heck, seeing as the models are practically nakie anyway, she can just go in her underwear, right?  Watch out *insert well-known model name here*, Sophia will be the next big thing before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment