Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow is pretty and all that, and I don't mind driving in it when it's just me.  I abhor driving in it when there are other drivers on the road, even more on the highway, and mostest of all in/near drivers who have no clue how to drive in the snow.  Lucky me, I got to experience all of this the other day.  But, I also got to experience gignormous snowflakes (seriously, they were 2" big), pretty sure I saw lightning snow, and had a really pretty part of my commute this morning.  So I can only complain but snow much (hehe...see what I did there?)

Headed up the mountain

Blurry view of snow/ice out my window

Ice covered trees!

Quite the lovely.  

On a totally unrelated note, Sophia says she really likes the bread bonus seester served with dinner last night.  So, I sent some to daycare with her.  We'll see how that goes.  She's getting quite good at eating what she serves herself.  Still no luck with me feeding her.  What I will probably end up doing is smearing baby food on bread and letting her eat it.  Tricksy, tricksy mommy....

And, if you haven't laughed yet today, here's a funny article on sleep training (babies are people, not dogs.  Don't sleep train them!!!  They cry at night for a reason, not to be evil, manipulative little beings)

And, done with my ADD article....Squirrel!...for the day.  Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the toast was a hit! It was just one of those $1 french loaves from Kroger! I know how to be fancy, huh? ;)
    Also, glad to hear you're being trixey. Won't be too long before Little Miss Independent smearing baby food on toast all by herself!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete