Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend shenanigans

This weekend was nice: I came home a bit early on Friday and was able to get some errands run and got supplies for an Easter craft for family (post pending).  While Friday and Saturday were nice, Sunday brought more snow, and we had our Easter egg hunt in the snow.  

We learned a new skill from aunt B: changing a (non-poopy) diaper while standing.  She had no intention of laying down and all intentions of holding on to the wheel for dear life and occasionally beeping my horn, so she got changed while standing.  Happy, clean baby = win for me!

During our craft foray in the....hardware store?  Yup!  We also needed a big pot to re-pot our Christmas tree (blue spruce) so I don't kill it like I did our first one by planting it in rock cement our yard.  Sophia decided to test out said pot.

I grew a Sophia!  (no, really, I did...)

Saturday morning nap time.  She wanted to sleep on the big people pillow, and would have it no other way.  Who am I to say no when she's that cute?

Blocks!  Even better, blocks in a bag!  They can all be taken out...every single last one.  And then the bag played with and the blocks eaten.

Happy Spring!  Hey, March?  I'm pretty sure it's in like a lion, out like a lamb.  And, those April showers?  Yeah, they're rain showers, not snow showers.  Get with the program!


No comments:

Post a Comment