Friday, June 21, 2013

Playing: a full time job

Playing, it's a hard job, but someone's got to do it.  And the best thing?  She's learning through her play.  To have learning be that fun all the time....if I can figure out how to do that as a teacher, I'll have it made.  With as fast as this kiddo is learning new things, she'll be a verifiable genius before too long.  I'm already in trouble with her skills, memory, and determination.  I can only imagine what I'm in for when she's a walking, talking, determined little thing.  But, I am looking forward to all she will learn, watching her learn, and helping to show her new things and facilitate learning.


Birthday ice cream truck box: coming out....

....and going back in!

We can walk!!  Though, crawling is still more efficient in her mind for long distances.

This face.

Playing with my sunglasses.

Harrisonburg science museum.  Post on this later.  Mechanic Sophia fixing the toy car!

Where's the baby?  Alternatively, what's out the window?





No comments:

Post a Comment