Saturday, July 13, 2013

In which I ease twitching

Evidently my lack of posts has given some people the twitches.  My apologies.  I've been busy learning how to use a microscope that costs more than twice what my house is worth.  Seriously.  I'm afraid to sneeze near the darn thing.  It does take really pretty pictures, though.  See:

400X image of one of my worms!  Pretty sweet, huh?


I'm also convinced that someone has taken 4 or 5 hours away from my day and hidden them.  I don't know where they went, or who took them, but I would like them back, please.   I have stuff to do and....stuff to do.  I'm looking forward to next-next week, when I will be on sorta-vacation (still have to make a trip or two to the lab to babysit my worms), and then August will be full of races and visits and all kinds of fun on the weekends.

Here are some of our activities the past bit:

This is how my aunt babysits Sophia for me.  (just kidding...Sophia loves to go in there, shut the door, bang it a bit, and is slightly OCD about dog food being IN the dog dish, not on the floor.)

Sweet sleeping baby

Accessorizing.  The little do-dads that are meant to hang toys from a floor mat or a carseat bar make excellent bracelets.

Hey...whatcha reading?  Huh?  Is there a picture of a dog in there?  Why you lookin' at cat pictures? (notice the accessory)

Her new favorite thing: putting stuff in boxes.  I believe this box had two blocks, a fish, and a cow.

video

Check out our walking skills!!

1 comment: