Tuesday, July 2, 2013

iPhail phone case

This past week was just crazy.  No particular reason, but I feel like I spent the entire week figuring out which way was up, deciding what day it was, and generally in a haze.  I've been getting a lot of work done in lab, and am getting good results (finally!), that will hopefully keep my bosses happy for a little while.  However, that work comes at a price: time, or lack thereof.
That being said, I got to hang out with my awesome cousin this past weekend, and she and Sophia hung out while I did a few things around the house.  Awesome cousin has a very interesting talking box, and Sophia said that she would love to take a closer look, please and thank you.  Awesome cousin said that was fine, and allowed Sophia to play with her phone that was in an "indestructable" case.  Sophia had half the case off in less than a minute.  I think her new job needs to be a tester of phone cases.  (Note:  while awesome cousin is indeed awesome, we won't judge her for her less than awesome phone :) )

What?  I'm just looking....with my hands....

Let's see here, how does this work....

Ah ha!  

Success.  :)

Awesome cousin decided at this point to rescue her phone from the clutches of the warranty-voider, a decision I fully supported.  

Thank goodness for a short week this week....my brain needs the break.  Speaking of, if you happen to see it walking around, send it back my way.  I seem to have misplaced it last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment