Sunday, September 1, 2013

Get 'em "hooked" young....

Sophia is my little shopping buddy, and has started to grab things off shelves (when walking) or try and jump out of the cart (when in the cart).  So, I often give her a thing or two to carry.  This past shopping trip, she decided to work on her "carry more than one thing per hand" skill, and carried three things.

I got these, mom.

Let's go!

She also enjoys playing with her purses.  Yup, you read that right.  At 15 months, she has two purses.  One, a purchase.  The other, a birthday gift from bonus seester the second.  Even though she likes carrying them around, the contents can be quite amusing.

I mean, I carry a 25' tape measure in my purse.  Don't you? (I actually do carry a 4' tape measure in my backpack....)

Um, bonus aunt?  What does this do?

Putting something in her purse.

I don't know if I can handle the amount of sass portrayed in this picture.  She's carrying two pairs of sunglasses, but if she had a phone in her left hand rather than a pair of sunglasses....I don't know if I could handle it.  (yes, my hallway is messy.  No, I don't particularly care)

Someone come rescue me when she turns, oh, 12.  I get the feeling I'm going to be in biiiiiiig trouble.


2 comments:

  1. Sassy pants!!! Love her! And glad to see she is getting some use out of my masterpiece ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHA!!! She is so wonderfully cute and SASSY!

    ReplyDelete