Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

So, I'm a day late (and a dollar short?), but it's the thought that counts, right?  Happy Father's day to all the dads out there, and to the moms who wear the dad hat, too.  Especially, Happy Father's day to my daddy and to Jordan, newly minted daddy of two!

Chloe's first nap on daddy's chest.  She will soon learn that it's the best place to be if you're ever cold, or just need a secure place to rest.  Jordan's a wonderful radiator of heat and provider of comfort.

Nap time with Sophia (and Rummy).  Like father, like daughter....both of these people radiate way more heat than I could ever dream of.  Making them my two favorite people to sleep with on cold winter nights.  :)

(In the background) Finally, my daddy, and me when I was littler than Sophia is now.  (Scary thought, that!)  Thanks for being an awesome dad, for being a provider of advice, and for teaching me to grill and take care of a yard (whether or not I have the time to right now is another matter!)!  Also pictured: RonRon, who is pretty darn awesome, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment